Mind Body Spirit Clinic is
where you can achieve empowerment and total wellness on your spiritual journey.
' light therap-ease ', an integrated approach to personal transformation by combining various modalities of alternative healing.
Specializing in family life guidance, MBSC also offers natural energy healing, meditation, aromatherapy, meridian therapy, and relaxation therapy (optional light angelic touch to the back of the neck) resulting in a deep meditative state of relaxation.
MBSC is also a source for A.R.E., Edgar Cayce readings, and your detailed personal Edgar Cayce past life report.
By combining the teachings, disciplines, and philosophies of:
- Edgar Cayce , the father of holistic medicine, who channeled valuable information documented and cataloged in the Association for Research and Enlightenment to continue his work;
- Jose Silva/The Silva Method , born of an amazing man who developed programs to teach people how to actually develop and use their intuition to get information and correct problems;
- Dr. John Lee , who quit his medical practice to find answers in true unbiased research to share with the public, was an international authority and pioneer in the use of progesterone cream;
- Vajra Transmission healing, an esoteric healing method reported to have been used in Atlantis; Vajra - Sanskrit word signifying the thunderbolt of illumination;
and crystal energy, a complete resource is offered for total healing and a relaxing respite in your chaotic life. Each session is personalized for you.
With diligence, you can enrich your life. You have the freedom to act
responsibly by improving your life.
* Remember, healing - all healing - comes from within. Yet there is the healing of the physical, there is the healing of the mental, and there is the correct direction from the spirit. Coordinate these and you will be whole! But to attempt to do a physical healing through the mental conditions is the misdirection of the spirit that prompts same . . . But when the law is coordinated, in spirit, in mind, in body, the entity is capable of fulfilling the purpose for which it enters a material or physical experience.
Edgar Cayce Reading 2528-2